Tuesday, February 20, 2007

The Secret


I watched The Secret online with my roommate last night, and it was awesome!!! I had heard about it back in October from an old boss. All kinds of things were going wrong in my life; struggles with my divorce, I got rear-ended in my car, health problems, financial problems, needed to find new living arrangements, guy/dating frustrations, etc. My boss just shook her head at me and said, "You need to watch The Secret...it's all about the Law of Attraction. You need it!"

I had put her advice off... I'd get to it at some point. Then a month ago, at a Mary Kay meeting, my director mentioned The Secret. A few days after that, a friend asked me if I had seen it. There were too many messages being sent that I should watch it to keep putting it off. So we watched it.

I took some notes during the video, because for me, thoughts become more meaningful and more real if I write them down. There were several messages throughout the presentation that sent chills down my spine or made me smile contently.

I HIGHLY recommend to anyone spending 90 minutes and $4.95 to watch The Secret online. It will lift you up and empower you to a new level of greatness!!


You are Eternal Light.

No comments: