Monday, February 26, 2007

March is going to be amazing!

I've set a HUGE goal for the month of March... I'm going to meet 75 NEW women (and men if that works out) and give them a facial with a microderm abrasion treatment (awesome!), personalized Robert Jones color makeover, and/or relaxing spa treatment.
I am SOOOO excited about this goal, because it's going to be a really big challenge. Nothing worthwhile comes easily, though. And I'm learning to acknowledge that I have really big dreams, and that I need to keep my focus on those dreams. If I shortchange myself and settle for my present circumstances, I'll never know how far I can reach.
So, wish me luck!!! Send out positive vibes to the universe that the women I call to set up appointments will be thrilled to receive these free services, like the product, and refer me to their friends. The relationships built through this business are the best! :)


It is a paradoxical but profoundly true and important principle of life that the most likely way to reach a goal is to be aiming not at that goal itself but at some more ambitious goal beyond it.

Arnold Toynbee


If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise.

Robert Fritz

No comments: