Wednesday, February 07, 2007

One of my goals...Go to South America


Not only do I want to go to South America, I want to go somewhere cool, where not many people have been. I’ve been thinking about going to the Inca Trail in Peru. I could do a 4 day hike or a 4 day hike with horses (I guess that means you hike until you puss out or the uphill becomes hell.) There’s a website I’ve visited that has information on where to stay and what to do. www.salcantay.com

My roommate and I have been talking about getting into shape…Maybe I could convince her to set a date to do this with me and have it be a goal to get into shape so we can do the hiking. I’ve hiked the Grand Canyon 6 times and Havasupai twice, and haven’t used mules or horses for any of those hikes. It sounds kind of nice, though. I’ll do the hiking if the horse carries my gear. :)
One thing I need to do to be able to do this is get a passport…guess that’s a new addition to my 43 Things list!

No comments: