Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I love my job

I wish I could post a picture of me right now... Puffy eyes, a little bit of mascara under my eyes, wrinkled sweater, hair messed up in the back. It would be nice if I looked like this because of a really good looking guy, but no. I look like this because I took a 2 1/2 hour NAP during my lunch break. I went home just to get a 30 minute snooze, and felt like an idiot when I woke up an extra 2 hours later. It sure felt good, though.

So when I got back to work, Emilee was sure to give me shit almost immediately. She thought it was hilarious I fell asleep for so long, and apparently the other girls did too. She said Kristina asked her, "Umm...so should we make fun of her?" Emilee naturally said, "YES!" I love this place. Well deserved harassment is always given freely here.

Side note...some guy just came into the office, looking all sharp in a suit. I asked him how he was doing, and he actually said, "Pretty chipper." Really?...chipper? That makes me think of a bird or an extremely sheltered schoolboy who also calls liars "fibbers" but pronounces it fee-ba with an English accent. Wow...

No comments: