Sunday, April 30, 2006

My Testimonial of Essential Oils


I am a Young Living Distributor. www.youngliving.us

I was first introduced to Young Living by a good friend, Heather in January 2003. We were headed out for a week of camping at the wilderness program where we worked. (Camping PLUS being staff for "at-risk" youth - one week on, one week off.)


Anyway, all of my childhood, adolescence, and early adulthood, I would get strept throat 3-5 times each year. One of my doctors told me that this is normal and I should wash my hands more often. LOL Whatever!

So, as we were getting ready to head out to the wilderness, I could feel another case of strept coming on. I told Heather how bad my throat was hurting. She looked in my throat and saw white spots and without skipping a beat offered me something that she knew would help. I've always been open to new things, so I naturally invited any possible remedy. My throat hurt bad!!

She gave me a partial-bottle of Thieves and explained that it was a blend of essential oils. This made a little sense to me, so I gratefully took the bottle. Three times a day, I would drop 2-4 drops of the oil under my tongue, hold it there for a while, tilt my head back and let the oil cover the back of my throat, then swallowed the oil with a few swigs of water. Immediately, my throat began to feel better. Sure, it didn't taste very good, but it helped! I continued with the process all week, finishing the bottle.

I could not believe that it kicked the strept. For someone who has had strept as often as I had, this was nothing short of a miracle. I went with Heather to the Young Living store and purchased a few more oils and began my healthier life.

If you know anyone who is ready to have a healthier life, make a comment and I'll get back to you. I know that the oils I have used have improved my overall health and well-being. They are amazing.

No comments: