Monday, April 02, 2007

Alison & Patrick's AZ Road Trip

We stopped on the Reservation in Arizona to take some pictures. Patrick is so cute with his camera. So, being the dork that I am, I took pictures of him looking for the right picture and using his camera.

By the way, he just got a camera at DI that was $15. It came with some nice lenses, a killer camera bag/fanny pack, and it all works!!! What a deal!

The sandstone we were walking around on wasn't too nice to Patrick. He stepped on a ledge that turned out to be a thin layer of sandstone, and it caved in. His toe either scraped the ground or got mashed by the sandstone, and right after it happened, he didn't think it was too big of a deal. Well a minute later, his sandle was covered with blood. That makes for a difficult walk back up a rocky hill to the car! :)

When we were doctoring it up, Patrick was sitting in the driver's seat of my car, with his feet outside of the car, hunched over to rinse out the rocks. I was hunched down next to him, pulling supplies out of my ghetto little FirstAid Kit. A guy pulled up next to us to make sure we were okay...he thought since the "driver" was hunched over, maybe he passed out or was having a heart attack or something. It was cute...I love Good Samaritans!

On our way back to Utah, we stopped at a rest stop on 89-A, I think. The sun was setting just then and it was sooooo pretty. My camera doesn't do it any justice. :)
Patrick is cute. He's hairier than any guy I've ever dated...look at that beard!!!...but he's also sweeter and more sincere than any guy I have ever dated. Lucky me!

And here we are...a couple of goofballs, hamming it up for the camera.

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Cute pictures!!! But the next time you are in AZ I want to see you!!!