Saturday, May 06, 2006

Women's Conference

Hola! I don't have much to say right now, but for the world of anonymity to know, I'm in a pretty good space.

I went to the LDS Women's Conference yesterday with the girls in the family and had a great time. I don't live near my family at all, so it's really nice to be able to visit with them when I can. This time it was my mom and 2 sisters-in-law. We had a good time!

What I got out of the conference is:
  • Manage your time well. Realize that you cannot do it all so do what you can Happily.
  • There is nothing on this earth more important than family. NOTHING.
  • Children are the fruit of life. I love fruit.
  • I have so much potential and am a beloved daughter of God.
  • My marriage needs work. I am willing to put in the work required.
  • Priorities are important (duh), so regular evaluation of my priorities will serve me well.

It was time well spent.

No comments: